Topic: New to Racer looking for Team for NJ NY area races

Male, mid 20's
  No real world racing experience but I have been casually sim racing for a few years.
  Looking to be a real part of the team, but I don't have much experience in fixing cars.
  I am self taught in CAD and 3d printing if that helps.
  No real life experience driving stick.

Generally I just want to join a team to have fun for a weekend at the track from time to time.
  I am in the NYC area and am looking to participate in NJ and CT races.

Please reach out if I seem like a good fit for your new or existing team.

Re: New to Racer looking for Team for NJ NY area races

Where in the NYC area? We are pretty full up for PittRace but NJMP might have openings.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Staten Island

MikeReations wrote:

Staten Island

Yuri aka kakarot1232001 is in queens
Andrey used to be in Brooklyn, but not sure

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

chaase wrote:
MikeReations wrote:

Staten Island

Yup, I live in Queens. but all my crap is in PA

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

kakarot1232001 wrote:
chaase wrote:
MikeReations wrote:

Staten Island

Ok, I really wouldn't be able to help out with the car and equipment when not at a race, if  it is all out of state, but I would be fine being a driver and an extra pair of hands at the track. That would be fine with me, but I would understand if you need/want someone to contribute more than I can currently.

MikeReations wrote:
kakarot1232001 wrote:
chaase wrote:

Ok, I really wouldn't be able to help out with the car and equipment when not at a race, if  it is all out of state, but I would be fine being a driver and an extra pair of hands at the track. That would be fine with me, but I would understand if you need/want someone to contribute more than I can currently.

That is how it is for a lot of teams/owners. For me, drivers need some basic on track experience like few HPDE. it helps that driver can go around the track mostly ok. So they can concentrate on traffic and getting passed and no crashing.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),