Topic: Chop Top Challenge 2024 meetup with Route 66 Lemons Rally

Hey everyone!  Did you know that the Lemon's Rally, Gambler500 and Chop Top Challenge folks are throwing a party in the middle of the country in March?  Thought we'd make a post here to make sure you all know...

Lemon's rally will leave from L.A. on their route 66 road rally and we'll be leaving from NYC in a car with no roof or windshield.  We'll all meet up with some OK Gambler500 folks for a big old car party in OKC!

While we haven't officially discussed this with the other organizers yet, we're just going to say that topless cars will be allowed in all 3 events.  Choose your own adventure. Let us know if you have any questions about the Chop Top Challenge.  Since we're new here we can't post links yet.  But you can find some videos of topless adventure over on Youtube and Instagram. 

Lastly, if anyone signs up for the Lemon's Route 66 road rally in a chop top we'll throw in free t-shirts and make you a special challenge list all for your own.

Re: Chop Top Challenge 2024 meetup with Route 66 Lemons Rally

should be fun! I guess I should not have put the windshield back on my car when I got it, eh?

PunBB bbcode test

see you in okc

I Survived Hell on Wheels, Car Weeeak, Route Sucky Suck, etc.

We usually have a rule that says that it can't be in a vehicle that had a convertible option but since you have no a or b pillars we'll allow it. We have a playful saying of "CUT THE PILLARS OR GTFO!" Are you signed up for Route 66?  Come say hello in OKC!

The car is back together, with it's parts all where they should be...but yeah, signed up and will see you there!

I Survived Hell on Wheels, Car Weeeak, Route Sucky Suck, etc.

I'm in! We're trying out the rental car class. Maybe we should get the insurance after all? ABG!

Got health issues in the family so I don't know if I can make it for this rally. I'd want to bring #EarlBurnerCivic (becau$e ga$) but with a suspension clunk in the front and no spare time to fix it before I'd have to leave... *shrug* ...probably better if I just sat out.

--Rudy

Driver of soul-sucking appliances in the Rust Belt.
Instagramz: @thehooptiegarage

Chop top is fun smile

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),