Topic: Suzuki X-90 or Eagle Summit

Which would you choose for your next Lemons build?

These are both in a field on a relatives property.  I'm going to go check them out to see if they are in good enough shape to live up to the high standards of Lemons.

I've been doing Lemons for a while, but new to the Forums.  I'll post pics once I have them (and figure out how to post pics).

P.S. before you answer, you should know that the X-90 is a Red Bull car!

2 (edited by chaase 2024-03-09 06:06 AM)

Re: Suzuki X-90 or Eagle Summit

That is a tough choice...Is the Summit a wagon or sedan?

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

The Summit is actually a coupe, which should be even a little lighter than the sedan.  The X-90 has the Red Bull paint job but is missing the Red Bull can on the back (unless it is hidden in one of the sheds on the property).

hey Al,  maybe slow your roll...  we are going to want to race the summit and have the x-90 for a pit vehicle. i'll talk to the wife? and get back to you

eurautodave wrote:

hey Al,  maybe slow your roll...  we are going to want to race the summit and have the x-90 for a pit vehicle. i'll talk to the wife? and get back to you

This sounds like a solid plan

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

I love the idea of being able to tow the current car to grid Sunday morning with the X-90!  Getting too old to push that thing.

Unfortunately, I talked to the wife and she says everything must go, no new projects.  I'm going to post them for sale, priced like not so fresh Lemons.