1 (edited by Claylub 2024-04-06 12:01 AM)

Topic: *EDIT Ignore this post* Looking for driver for The Ridge on April 27th

***EDIT: ignore this post, our car won't be ready in time as originally expected sadly***

Me and my friends would love an extra driver for the race at the ridge on April 27th.

The car is a 1991 Honda Civic. D15, it is stock and is not fast. Do not join if you want something fast, this is my and my friend's first time racing anything and we all have low expectations.

-if you have or don't have any experience racing, it doesn't matter to us. We just need someone who can pay for their own gear, help us with track day fees, and someone who will stay the whole weekend and help us out when needed.

-This group is led by teenagers, I am a 19-year-old who is a college student currently. In my free time, I am trying to learn about cars and thought this would be a fun way to do it. I am not a mechanic by any means and our build is being overseen by a good friend of mine who is an expert mechanic and who is teaching me all about cars. If you want to join us, keep in mind you'll be dealing with me and other young peeps.

2 (edited by duthehustle93 2024-03-21 08:59 AM)

Re: *EDIT Ignore this post* Looking for driver for The Ridge on April 27th

This is what Lemons is all about... I hope you find your drivers!

edit: did you scroll through this section? There's at least 1 available for this race a few posts down.

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i

DM sent

Hello I am interested in trying Lemons for the first time and would like to race the ridge. Have you already filled your driver spots?

5 (edited by Claylub 2024-04-05 11:54 PM)

Unfortunately, we discovered our car has bad compression and I won't be able to race it as expected. I apologize for wasting your time and I hope that you guys get a seat!