Topic: Looking for empty seat at CMP

Male, late 40s
  Only real racing experience is one Lemons race at Barber about 10 years ago and a couple autocrosses also years ago. Years ago used to do a bunch of motorcycle track days. 
   As far as wrenching, I can handle basic stuff like brakes, suspension, etc.
   I'm just outside Charlotte, NC.

I'm just someone that has always been into cars / motorsports and when I did the race at Barber it was the most fun I've had in a car.  Looking to have fun and maybe do more races in the future.

Please reach out if I seem like a good fit.

Re: Looking for empty seat at CMP

Hi, I'm Mike from Cheap Thrills.  We are a two-person team based out of KY with 3 different Cadillac race cars, and we are thinking about coming out to CMP if we can get a couple more drivers.  We have raced many races with Lemons and have won a few (we actually just won C Class at Barber in our Cadillac Eldorado).  We would bring our 05 Cadillac STS to this race, and we really look for drivers that are more focused on reliability and not over-driving the car, rather than getting the fastest lap times.  If that sounds like something you're interested in, please text me at 502-291-1249, and we can discuss.  Thanks! Mike

I’m overseas until next week. I’ll reach out when I get back.

blown9746 wrote:

I’m overseas until next week. I’ll reach out when I get back.

You know the database is closing in a few days right?

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

CheapThrillsKY wrote:

Hi, I'm Mike from Cheap Thrills.  We are a two-person team based out of KY with 3 different Cadillac race cars, and we are thinking about coming out to CMP if we can get a couple more drivers.  We have raced many races with Lemons and have won a few (we actually just won C Class at Barber in our Cadillac Eldorado).  We would bring our 05 Cadillac STS to this race, and we really look for drivers that are more focused on reliability and not over-driving the car, rather than getting the fastest lap times.  If that sounds like something you're interested in, please text me at 502-291-1249, and we can discuss.  Thanks! Mike

Man, I'm sorry.  Just got back from overseas and realized registration closed on March 30.  Maybe next time.

Pretty sure you can still add a driver, but expect to pay a late fee.  I believe it was about $200.