1 (edited by BrianWPaul 2024-04-02 06:01 PM)

Topic: New driver looking to race at the ridge and high plains in june

Hey everyone, I am reediting thid post with more info on myself.

Races interested in:

Pacific Northworst GP 2024 the ridge
The B.F.E. GP 2024 (Full 24 Hrs) High plains

My name is Brian, I am 30 years old and have been obsessed with racing since it was born. I stsrted doing rental karts in BC, Canada while traveling for work in my mid 20s. My brother told me about Lemons racing in 2020 but with the pandemic and finances I was unable to try it. I have been looking at suits and will be ordering gear this weekend. Im current working as a production welder building ag machinery and have some fabrication skills more for sheet metal and some tube framing. I do have some mechanical skills, mostly basic stuff. I have done an engine swap with auto to manual transmission  with a full harness on a subaru once, which was a big learning expierence. In terms of racing abilities I still have much to learn about defensive lines and attack lines, but my skill is time attack and consistent lap times when I do get on the track. Also I have am able to memorize every track I race at and runs simulations in my head to understand what I did wrong and improve for the next time. I have done a 4 hour endurance race with rental karts before a couple of years ago.
Just looking to try Lemons and see if its for me. Willing to take on more costs for a team if they are looking to give an inexperience driver a chance. I have been reading and watching as much info as I can, but that only does so much without getting out there and just doing it.

Let me know if anyone is interested
Thanks, Brian
Email at grenadierabyss@gmail.com
Or just reply by forums