Topic: Rookie Driver Seeks Seat, Will Do Race Prep and Maintenance

Are you looking for a rookie driver who can turn a wrench and doesn't mind oil and grease? Then you've found your man.

I'm currently based in Chicago and can get to races in Joliet IL, South Haven MI, Plymouth and Elkhart Lake WI. Willing to travel for other events that are further from Chicago depending on if I can make the race work with my work schedule.

Driving experience -
Comfortable driving long stints of 6+ hours. Completed defensive driving course at Road America. 10 years on the road with no accidents, thousands of miles driven. No race experience, but eager to learn and support a team.

Maintenance experience -
Basics such as oil change and fluids, tire change, etc. Very interested in learning more, so if you need someone to do anything from replacing brakes to installing safety kit I'll provide labor (may need some instruction depending on complexity).

Gear - I will show up with helmet, suit, etc and handle my own lodging if I need to travel. Will also bring beer or booze for consumption after the race if that is of interest.

Contact info -
athompson14@luc.edu
218 370 9598

Hope to see you on track.