Topic: Driver looking for a seat - High Planes Drifter, CO - Sep 14 & 15

Greetings fellow Lemons automotive enthusiast teams.  I am interested in a set at this years, High Planes Drifter 2024 race. 

Why chose me as your designated driver?  Well, besides being the proud owner of a collection of “World’s Best Driver” mugs (mostly awarded by my kids), I come with several skills and quirks that might make me a fit for your team:

1.    I drive stick like a pro – Ok, maybe not that good, but I have my competitive race car drivers license and have been racing for some time.

2.    I have a PHD in Pit Crew Banter – So if you need someone to keep moral high during the wee hours of the morning when everyone is deprived of sleep and oxygen (Mile High), I’ve got jokes, can do coffee runs, and can give motivational speeches that are about as effective as a three-legged horse.

3.    I bring beer and can BBQ Tri-Tip, Ribs, Brisket or even Chicken.  My skills will be to create a succulent meal keeping the team fueled.

4.    I am willing to Bribe Judges!!!

So, if you are ready to take your team from Lemons to lemonade (or at least lemon-lime soda), then I am your guy! 

Looking forward to joining forces with an awesome team!

Joel Odelson
joelodelson@duck.com