Topic: Ideal patches for Lemons racing suits?

http://www.murileemartin.com/LeMonsJacketPatches.JPG

I figured it was time to add the Team Bean Mini and Punisher Racing Caprice patches to my Lemons jacket (available at the Lemons Online Store... oh wait, never mind), but they looked sort of isolated there. Inspired by Pete of the Killer Bees MGB team, I went on eBay for a Lucas, Prince Of Darkness patch. Then a bit of searching led me to Reliant-K and Cordoba patches.

Plenty of good ones out there, and they're dirt freakin' cheap! Pinto! Simca! Humber! Hupmobile! Geo! DKW!
Cadillac! Lincoln too! Mercury and Subaru!

Re: Ideal patches for Lemons racing suits?

May I suggest a Meatball

Drat! And Double Drat!

Oh. Pete is going to be soooo... Proud!

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

Phil, I just emailed the "unofficial" Altamont '08 patch design to you. Enjoy!

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

MurileeMartin wrote:

Cadillac! Lincoln too! Mercury and Subaru!

I see what you did there...

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

Thanks for the Team Bean nod, but you're distinctly lacking in the sChITROEN department...

--Spank

I was at the June Sprints (Road America) two years ago.  One of my buddies stopped at one of the vendors and bought a patch for his biker jacket...I forget what his patch was but UNDER the patch he wanted...was a hidden gem, a Minardi patch!!  I snapped it up and its been on my Lemons suit ever since.   Perfect!!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Where's your Gulf patch??

Only one of twelve originals made.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

I am soooo proud!!  I put mine on the ass of my suit however. Felt like the right thing to do.

Disclaimers: A) I cannot be held responsible for any of your future electrical gremlins. B) Lucas has never conclusively been proven to be actually contagious. C) When all else fails, remove the burning bits.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.