Topic: DFW area folk: any interest in an entry in a parade?

My wife is a highschool coach and has brought up the idea of us driving our Lemons cars in the Arlington 4th of July parade on the 3rd of July.

If there is interest, I will put us down for a spot. I tend to get drug to the signups and meetings anyway, so no biggie there. Plus we have a party afterwards at my house in the pool, if you want to head to Mansfield after that.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Re: DFW area folk: any interest in an entry in a parade?

Hey, I live in Mansfield too!

We might be interested, but the Summer's Eve "Not so Fresh Racing" BMW might not be, um, school-age appropriate.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

YesIFit wrote:

We might be interested, but the Summer's Eve "Not so Fresh Racing" BMW might not be, um, school-age appropriate.

Yeah, it may be difficult to explain to the kiddo's if the theme isnt family approved.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

It would be so fun if Lemons cars started showing up in those local spring and summer car shows and parades that every town and high school seem to do.  Make sure the bumper is still being held on by one screw or clip and that the car is either leaking or smoking.

YesIFit wrote:

Change it for the parade...

But we'll be interested.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"