Topic: Entering a race

We did the Lamest Day last year and want to do Summit Point in June, I am having trouble entering,  Went to "MANAGE AN EXISTING TEAM" "Picked the race"
We are not on the "Team List" cause we didnt enter yet....

Went to "ENTER A NEW RACE TEAM" But our team name has been taken! by us!

I am sure I am doin something wrong...........Help!

Re: Entering a race

Not to sound like an ass, but are you sure you're picking the 2010 race and not the 2009? I've made that mistake before.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

I had a similar problem and emailed the powers that be. They suggested altering the team name slightly...

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Thankx! I was thinkin of doin that.

Team Poleece Burtality?

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Speedycop wrote:

I had a similar problem and emailed the powers that be. They suggested altering the team name slightly...

We are now Teem Paisley.

I guess there is no provision for teams that actually want to do this kind of thing twice!!

Fortunately the pain has worn off after 6 months. I have no first hand knowledge, but I'd guess it's similar to labor pains and child birth.

Yeah baby!
#47 Impreza:  2009 Lamest Day; 3rd / 2010 Capital Offense; 4th (with a blown head gasket) / 2010 New England something or another; 60 somethingth, f'n wheel bearing / 2010 Lemons Fall South 77th out a 101 - all 10 feet shot off! Then there was Miami...