Topic: u-pull-it in Houston area

Can anyone recomend a salvage yard in the houston area? Preferably with lots of Honda bits.

I know of a place in Fort Worth that is Honda/Acura only, but 250 miles is too far for $5 parts.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Re: u-pull-it in Houston area

There are a lot of hondas at houstonpickapart.com (LKQ).  They charge 2 dollar admission to get into the early model section and an extra dollar to get into the late model section 98+.  If you go to their website click on the coupon offer print it out and take it to the gate, it saves you 2 bucks.  I went yesterday looking for parts, if you don't find what you need at one location ask them for a receipt before you leave and you can use that to go to the other location and get in without paying again.  Prices of parts are hanging outside the gate at both the main entrance and the late model entrance, they're pretty reasonable and you can normally pay an extra couple dollars for a warranty in case it doesn't work or doesn't fit.  They charge a core charge so if you have a part off take it with you to save on that, it's not very much though.  They check what you leave with if you bring a box of tools, I bring a shoulder bag, they'll look through them,  so don't try and sneak anything out, uhhem unless it's really small.

Re: u-pull-it in Houston area

I guess not having toes and wearing Crusty the Clown shoes will finally pay off. Awesome, thanks. I'll be there tomorrow.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John