Topic: camping at Gingerman

So the practice day is friday and attractively priced. My next question is camping and setting up pit spaces. When can we  get in? Can we camp there on thursday night?

Re: camping at Gingerman

Good luck getting a hold of anybody at the track, since they are tough to get on the phone.  I would bet that we will be able to set up on thursday after 5 if you pre register for the T&T

You are only entitled to the space you occupy.

They actually called me back yesterday.  Of course, I left them a message 2 months ago, but....

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

i just got off the phone to pre-schedule the test time and i asked about this at the same time.

the gates will open thursday at 5:00pm. camping is allowed. i did not ask if there was a fee but she did not mention anything about a fee.

Iirc there is a fee for camping, but I don't remember what it is.  See you all there!

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

davisriley wrote:

Iirc there is a fee for camping, but I don't remember what it is.  See you all there!

its 5 bucks a person    I was at the track day last weekend

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

It looks like I'll be rolling in around 7 and the rest of my team will get there around MIDNIGHT.