Topic: Who's leaving when? (American Irony)

Living in Toledo I'm playing the leave game pretty late but I'm Curious as to the midwest/east-coast/south teams travel plans. If you're coming up 75 and hitting 94W in mich wave hello as you come by. maybe with a little luck I can drive in a group with some of you to the track.

2 (edited by "The Mongoose" 2010-04-09 11:25 AM)

Re: Who's leaving when? (American Irony)

looking to leave the mistake on the lake before 8 thursday

Truck, trailer, car and 1/2 the team will be leaving Bloomington thursday afternoon, rest will be leaving friday morning.  See you all there.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

Chicago burbs.  Leaving Thursday after lunch.  I would assume that the track will let us set up on Thursday night.

You are only entitled to the space you occupy.

based on my plans I think I'm leaving early friday morning, but I'm figuring that a few are last-minute specials as well.

6 (edited by Spinnetti 2010-04-09 05:24 PM)

Friday morn. Will probably see you on the highway.. Going up from KY to friends house in Temperance Thus night, then going to the track in the morn.... Look for a red neon on the trailer with a hood scoop or my hot-rodded Audi nervously pacing behind it wink

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

leaving from southern wisconsin at the ass crack of the morning to get through chicago before the traffic is to bad, which is reeaaallly early

Wisconsin Crap Racers #113 E36
I.O.E. Winners 2023 Gingerman
2016 and 2017 Cure for Gingivitis Champs!
30+ time Losers!

Leaving as soon as everything is packed on Thursday - no real time schedule other than hopefully not setting up in the dark!

Mike,
Team Reynolds Style
www.teamreynoldsstyle.com

2 trucks 2 trailers and hopefully 2 Lemons leaving out of Pittsburgh Thursday around 10 am. Is any one done with there cars yet?

It Ain't My Fault

We finished.  I am going to auto-x it tomorrow just for fun.  I'm sure it'll get some looks.

You are only entitled to the space you occupy.

Woodstock wrote:

Is any one done with there cars yet?

We'll be done with ours when it's upside down on top of the tirewall.
Until then, we're still working on the punch list.

Our truck & trailer departs central ohio Thurs. PM.
Other team stragglers (me) will arrive GM Fri. @ noon.

See y'all there.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

I think our plan is still to leave the greater DC 'hood late Thursday evening (9ish hopefully) and drive the 700 miles straight through...

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Leaving the buffalo area around 11am on thursday. Hoping to stay at the track Thursday night. Still not sure if they are letting us in.

I doubt camping Thursday will be a problem.  I just did the track day there yesterday and lots of people camped Friday night.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

I am coming to spectate and assist if able.  We are planning to arrive Friday morning.  Is there anything I can bring that would make me a more useful idiot?

Team Merikuh
Omaha '10 wussed out, lost too many drivers sad
"Simplify, then add Awesome"

roadki1 wrote:

I am coming to spectate and assist if able.  We are planning to arrive Friday morning.  Is there anything I can bring that would make me a more useful idiot?

How much beer does your rig hold?

"Don't mess with Lexas!"
Former Captain, Team Lebowski

computergui wrote:
roadki1 wrote:

How much beer does your rig hold?

It will hold plenty, and I am happy to share.  I want to learn as much as I can in a drunken stupor so I can figure out what we will need when we jump into it in Omaha.

Team Merikuh
Omaha '10 wussed out, lost too many drivers sad
"Simplify, then add Awesome"

I'm with Mongoose...hopefully rolling out by 8pm thursday night from NE Ohio.  Drive straight to hotel couple miles from track......setup friday morning.

No, the car isn't done yet.....but will be by wednesday.....if not I am riding in the car on the trailer on the trip there finishing up.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Fool- … 77?ref=sgm
#34 Save the Tatas Subaru Impreza
2010 Detroit Irony 32nd/Capital Offense 68th/Grand Bull 26th/Rod Blago "FIF"