Topic: New Beer For Bribing

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/90671739.html

The Judges like beer bribes. This stuff is kinda high in alcohol content. Who's gonna be the first to try this stuff? Kalifornia and New York get it first, then if no one dies it goes nationwide.

Re: New Beer For Bribing

On it!

$53 a bottle?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9wBtPWBbeo

Aaron

1999 Astro (Green the Daily Driver) - 2WD, 4.3L, 3.23, 200k+ miles, FE2 steering
1997 Astro (Grumpy the $250 Rally Van) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, 330k+ miles on the orig eng and trans, $30 eBay fuel pump

it's cheating to get it to that % anyway.  according to their video, they freeze the beer and skim off the ice.  i can do that at home a lot cheaper

It's not really "cheating."  If you try it at home you will need a towel, a salad spinner and a freezer.  Check out how on youtube.

You are only entitled to the space you occupy.

6 (edited by eljefe17 2010-04-13 01:34 PM)

video seems to look like freeze and open a valve to me, but i don't have big buckets and a warehouse sized freezer, so maybe it makes it out to be easier than it really is

i called it cheating because it wasn't brewed to the high alcohol %, it was concentrated

eljefe17 wrote:

it's cheating to get it to that % anyway.  according to their video, they freeze the beer and skim off the ice.  i can do that at home a lot cheaper

It's not cheating AND you can do it at home.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I agree. I have done it with a porter, and a big IPA.  If cheating tastes like an eisbock I'll have another!

You are only entitled to the space you occupy.

not saying i wouldn't have one, given the chance.  it sounds pretty good, but not $53 good