Topic: driver portability

I did a search on "double roster" and didn't come up w/ much.  I know anyone can drive  for any other team once registered.

Let's say I only have 3 drivers on my team, but there's a team w/ 5 or 6 drivers that could spare a man for a shift.

Can we "double roster" 1 driver w/ the other team?  This driver would in effect, be paying 2 registrations for 2 teams.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Re: driver portability

Not sure if they'll let a driver register on two teams, if you have a total of at least 8 drivers, why pay two entry fees for one driver?

Instead of putting 5-6 drivers on one team and 3 on the other, put the required 4 drivers on the short team!  Then you can have any of the drivers drive at any time for either team... or any other team that would let you behind their wheel!

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

We have had other teams drivers drive for us a few times after there car broke or wrecked out. If you are a registered and paid driver i dont think the powers that be would have a problem with you having other team drivers in your car. You can always e-mail Nick and i am sure he would have the final answer on this question.

Pen

as long as you have 4 names listed, even if they are on another roster, you should be fine, but don't take it from me, i don't make the rules

I've only got 1 car and there doesn't seem to be too many prospects for an arrive and drive, let alone a real team member.

I've got to send in $ this weekend, and I don't have a full team.

I'm just thinking about what would happen if I showed w/ only 3 drivers and wasn't able to race.  I know Id sure be disappointed.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

which race?

Which race are you looking a driver for?

I've got a coworker that is an x-spec racer and is chomping at the bit to do this. Especially if you were looking to do CMP.

Capitol Offense.

I've posted numerous times in Help Wanted

They don't care who drives for you once you're at the race. But you have to pay for 4 drivers minimum.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

you must sign up with 4 drivers....real people or not....if another team signs up and pays for 6 then breaks down....sure they could drive for you....no problemo....  Any "paid" driver, that signed their life away can drive

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

sent you an email