Topic: Thunderhill Details??

This is our first race, although I am familiar with Thunderhill.  Do we get details at some point, such as:  When are you allowed into the track (for instance, can we get in Thursday to set up, or do we have to wait for Friday)?:  How does registration work? etc.

Buford Hogswaller
Team Captain
Team Special Deliverance, Bavarian Ranchero

Paul, aka BuFord Hogswaller:  Team Captain, Team Bavarian Ranchero and Team Pink Lloyd

Re: Thunderhill Details??

Have there been fueling rules released yet for TH?

The Goin' For Broken event detail page states that fueling can be done in our pit space. Normal fire gear / extinguisher / drip pan rules apply.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Fish wrote:

Have there been fueling rules released yet for TH?

STAB! STAB! STAB!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

pgeorgeson wrote:

This is our first race, although I am familiar with Thunderhill.  Do we get details at some point, such as:  When are you allowed into the track (for instance, can we get in Thursday to set up, or do we have to wait for Friday)?:  How does registration work? etc.

Buford Hogswaller
Team Captain
Team Special Deliverance, Bavarian Ranchero

Registration is very self-explanatory once you get there.

I believe you can camp outside the gate Thursday until they let you in on Friday.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

Registration is very self-explanatory once you get there.

I believe you party in Chico Thursday (try not to break any legs) until Friday morning.

There I fixed your statement for ya Jonny!