Topic: rollcagecomponents.com

I've found their site and they have a specific kit for Lemons racers.  Anyone buy from them?  Any extras you ended up needing to purchase.  General thoughts?

TIA.
Mike J.
http://www.fissurebrothersracing.com

Fissure Brothers Racing
2010 Capitol Offense Rookies

Re: rollcagecomponents.com

We had him do one for our crown vic. Very nice to deal with! Only had to do a few mods to make it fit. Did not need to buy anything else, complete kit.
Would buy from him again.
SS

Mello Kab
1996 Crown Vic
2 time  Least Horrible Yank Tank Award

The cages look sturdy and are overkill (not a bad thing when you are talking about safety).   I've never worked with this specific cage, but working with other prefab cages is that I ended up cutting and notching tubes anyway.  You eliminate the bending part which is a pain even with a good bender...

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

When we ran into our "ahem" cage drama last year before nelson's he was willing to do everything he had to to get a cage kit to me in 3-4 days.  We ended up finding someone local, but I will probably get out next cage kit from them.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

How about S&W components out of PA?  Apparently similar kits to those from Roll Cage Components:

http://www.swracecars.com/store/Lemons- … R_354.aspx

Scuderia Regurgito  '75 Fiat 131, '93 e36
2010 Stafford: Winner, class ugly  2011 NJMP: Organizer's Choice and violently exploded gearbox
2011 Stafford: Most From the Least, 2012 NJMP: Shockingly issue free, 2012 Loudon: Rod thru block
2012 Hooptiefest: Multiple spun bearings, 2013 Monticello: Head gaskets, 2013 Loudon: More head gaskets, 2013 NJMP, 2013 Hooptiefest, 2014 NJMPx2 and Heroic Fix

Great!  Thanks for the quick answers.  I'm thinking of just doing an X driver door bar and a single diagonal for the passenger to save a few bucks.

Fissure Brothers Racing
2010 Capitol Offense Rookies

Alfaholic wrote:

How about S&W components out of PA?  Apparently similar kits to those from Roll Cage Components:

http://www.swracecars.com/store/Lemons- … R_354.aspx

I contacted them to weld our cage a while back.  They wanted over 2000 just for welding it in.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Oh yeah, bought a cage from rollcagecomponents just the other day.  Should be in next week.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

seriously, skip the x-bars and get paralell nascar-style ones. the X-brace config annoys me and honestly i think it's easier to get in/out which helps when your car catches on fire (notice i didn't say 'IF' ) smile

Jimmy made the cage for our racing caddy.  It does help that our shop is 15 minutes from his.  Great guy.  Knows his shit and knows the rules. 

He does want to see a few of the Lemons rules changed because it would make the cars safer, but I think he is running that with the big bosses.

I stand behind rollcagecomponents

----------------------------------------------
Team Pimpalicous
94 Cadillac Seville SLS DOA 10 Capital Offense
87 325 Convertible

Rollcagecomponents.com did our cage for the Mustang we're building...  very easy to assemble.  Had to trim a few inches off here or there but all in all an excellent cage!

We are the people your parents warned you about.

Did the Gremlin, too.  Little modification and $500 bucks.

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/