Topic: So, you think you know a lot about how a Lemons car is put together?

Well, prove it.

I need a few tech inspectors for the North Dallas Hooptie race at Eagle's Canyon on the 4th of june.     

We need you from about 11am 'til 5pm on Friday.  You must have reasonable knowledge of how a car works and how safety equipment must be installed.  We will try to make it worth your while.

If you are interested e-mail me at john@evilgeniusracing.com  and we will talk it over

-John

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Re: So, you think you know a lot about how a Lemons car is put together?

So, you think you know a lot about how a Lemons car is put together? Quote

That counts me out! DAMN!!!!!

Mega Spectacular Pendejo

Wanna pay for my long bus ride from California?

Team Dai Hard Home Page

1989 Daihatsu Charade

Evil Genius wrote:

Well, prove it.

I need a few tech inspectors for the North Dallas Hooptie race at Eagle's Canyon on the 4th of june.     

We need you from about 11am 'til 5pm on Friday.  You must have reasonable knowledge of how a car works and how safety equipment must be installed.  We will try to make it worth your while.

If you are interested e-mail me at john@evilgeniusracing.com  and we will talk it over

-John

Does that mean we can tech our own cars...   wink

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

TheHeckler wrote:
Evil Genius wrote:

Well, prove it.

-John

Does that mean we can tech our own cars...   wink

Actually they look over yours even more!!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Well, I know how my car was put together (Tape, hammer and rust). I'm pretty well versed in tape tech.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.