1 (edited by MurileeMartin 2010-05-02 04:23 AM)

Topic: Best Lemons drag racing ever!

How about a 14.8 second quarter-mile run from an E30 (the Race Hard Race Ugly car)? Or the greatest burnout in history, courtesy of the Sensory Assault RX-7 (and a little help from an innovative improvised line-lock setup)? Or the race leader bolting on slicks and then snapping an axle?

Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!

Re: Best Lemons drag racing ever!

Hey Murilee - good to meet you yesterday in the Penalty Box.  I was the spectator driving in the Capitol race.  Now - weren't those ribs great !!!! wink

If Sensory Assault is who I think it is - those boys can roast anything LOL

When Tommy too the Mark Ate to the dragstrip the burnout was the entire 1/8th mile.

2 passes later when it started to hook up someone forgot the hood pins and the hood came up 1/2 way down but Tommy never lifted

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

I would just like to give a big shout out to No Problem for letting Judge Phil and myself announce the drag races.

I've always wanted to announce a drag race, and now I've done it!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

5 (edited by Lemons 300ZX 2010-05-03 11:33 PM)

Oh man Lemons drag racing, I think the 1320 turners need to dawn their old name yet again and beef up the Z Car. I know it'll break first pass but hopefully it would cross the stripe first. big_smile

That is a great time for a Lemons car. Nice work.