Topic: would it be possible to use this car?

OK, complete rookie here. after finding that this sort of thing exists, I need to do this. As I see it, the real goal is fun+weird, not the fastest car i can BS my way through with... I have been searching for something, but those ladas are kinda hard to find out here haha. I do know where there is an old citicar/yard ornament that I may be able to persuade the owner to part with. Would this be a useable car to bring? At this point it is more "really loose idea" than "solid plan" but I'm thinking one of those with a motorcycle engine would be both in my price range, and quite the spectacle. obviously there would need to be some wheel and suspension changes, but would this be a bad choice for this? I'm mostly concerned about it's size, and the rules.... is there anything that would make this not "legal"? any advice that doesn't include the words miata or neon would be welcomed... thanks in advance, CAS

Re: would it be possible to use this car?

I think the only thing you have to be concerned with is whether it was considered to be a "street legal" car when it was built.  If not you will need to get in touch with Jay and beg for a waiver.  Also, Neon Miata frankencar AWD would be perfect for Lemons, why hasn't it been done yet.

Team Merikuh
Omaha '10 wussed out, lost too many drivers sad
"Simplify, then add Awesome"

A Neata? That's a horribly awful choice....

Someone should do it!

Captainess: #88 Scirocket Racing - Did someone say Pikachu?

I'm not knocking those cars... Rather just do something ridiculous instead of make a "smart" and reliable car... and a Neata would be a bit out of my league! But i do have plenty of motorcycle engines and a buddy who knows em inside and out! The citicar is street legal, but tiny... if thats deemed to be a bad choice, then i will keep my eyes peeled for another dumpster on wheels.