Re: Lemons Guide to Wound Care

Hmmm... since you can't overdo tetanus shots, let's give one to every driver who shows up in the Penalty Box!

Is it OK to inject tetanus vaccine into the eyeball? Please say yes.

27 (edited by doctawife 2010-05-06 07:22 AM)

Judge Phil wrote:

Hmmm... since you can't overdo tetanus shots, let's give one to every driver who shows up in the Penalty Box!

Sorry! No can do.

And hell no, I don't want to adopt you cretins as my "Lemonskidz"! Then I wouldn't be able to beat y'all up OR drink excessively with y'all.  That would be a shame. Besides, have you met me?  Then you'd realize what a ridiculous proposal the 'mom' idea is!

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Judge Phil wrote:

How about an I/M shot in the glutes? Make an amusing Youtube compilation video..

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

craznoe wrote:

Petition to change doctawife's nick to "lemonsmom"?

Doctawife as a maternal figure to this lot? Um, I'm going with "does not compute."
She still looks young enough that patients & their parents frequently mistake her for a student. So really she's more like your smart kid sister who knows better than you.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.