1 (edited by Two Livers 2010-05-06 11:49 AM)

Topic: Capital Offense Pit Party

FYI. The World Class Motorsport Livers Team will be hosting a keg party at the Capitol Offense race. We said in our letter to be accepted that we would, I don't know if that helped us get in or not but I am pretty sure it didn't hurt. The sad thing is we would have had a keg party had we not been accepted. Getting accepted just made a lot of work for us to get done before the race. More details to follow concerning keg party. Looking forward to that weekend has this is our first Lemons event.

Re: Capital Offense Pit Party

Two Livers wrote:

FYI. The World Class Motorsport Livers Team will be hosting a keg party at the Capitol Offense race. We said in our letter to be accepted that we would, I don't know if that helped us get in or not but I am pretty sure it didn't hurt. The sad thing is we would have had a keg party had we not been accepted. Getting accepted just made a lot of work for us to get done before the race. More details to follow concerning keg party. Looking forward to that weekend has this is our first Lemons event.

Maybe if you disclose what would be "in the keg"......Well, you know......Also will any "steam" be involved ? Pigs in the blanket? ...Marine crustaceans that ya need nut crackers and tiny forks to eat? & melted butter....SWEET RIPE STRAWBERRYS
DIPPED in CHOCOLATE!!! and not that stuff that comes from an 800 number....................................

3 (edited by Two Livers 2010-05-06 07:29 PM)

The only thing that will be in kegs at our paddock spot will be beer. We are definitely not opposed to someone donating "marine crustaceans" that go well with melted butter and BEER. As a matter of fact, we will be glad to supply the butter and even melt it on the exhaust manifold of our Geo if it is still running at that point.

<----- Kiwi flyin' in for Capitol

Someone say BEER ??? big_smile

As long as it's not Iron City.  Too many bad hangovers in the past.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

As long as it's not Iron City.  Too many bad hangovers in the past.

lol Iron City...the natty light of pittsburgh

Pendejo - There is no such thing as a racing budget and if you can't afford to set it on fire and watch it burn while drinking a beer then don't race it.

no  natie bowie  either

I like beer

----------------------------------------------
Team Pimpalicous
94 Cadillac Seville SLS DOA 10 Capital Offense
87 325 Convertible

KEG PARTY! College part 7?!

Oh come on. You gotta respect the Natty Boh.

It had better be good beer. Email me for clarification on what "good beer" means.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

It had better be good beer. Email me for clarification on what "good beer" means.

You can't see through it...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Riktor wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

No..., that's not true.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:
Riktor wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

No..., that's not true.

I agree with the Judge here.

Pendejo - There is no such thing as a racing budget and if you can't afford to set it on fire and watch it burn while drinking a beer then don't race it.

Judge Jonny wrote:
Riktor wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

No..., that's not true.

Agreed but I was testing the waters. I love my fair share of reds, browns and pales.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Question #1 - does the beer have a watered down appearance or taste?
Question #2 - does it need to be served extra cold so that you can't taste it?
Question #3 - do you need to add citrus to it to kill some part of the taste?

If you answered yes to any of these pre-screening questions, find another beer.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

May I recommend any of these.

Fissure Brothers Racing
2010 Capitol Offense Rookies

If it's cold and free, I'll drink it, unless it's distilled yak urine like Miller High Life.

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic

Is someone bringing pork rinds?

Finally, Someone who said if it is cold and free.

he also said distilled yak urine

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

as long as there was alcohol in the distilled yak urine, i'm sure someone would drink it

I stiil won't drink iron city, if it exists anymore.

I also don't drink southern comfort.  Something about a fifth and an ice tea glass from long ago...

eljefe17 wrote:

as long as there was alcohol in the distilled yak urine, i'm sure someone would drink it

Yeah! Because this guy is so cool to party with!

http://schumachertaxiservice.com/images/party.jpg

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Hitler in a trashcan.