Topic: The Cannonball Bandits: our heroes!

Here's Tiger's Escalade rolling into the Penalty Box, with angry girlfriends berating Tiger.

Re: The Cannonball Bandits: our heroes!

That is dedication to a theme.  Love it.

Team Merikuh
Omaha '10 wussed out, lost too many drivers sad
"Simplify, then add Awesome"

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha the only thing that woulda made that better is someone shoulda put an escalade grille on the car, lol (or at least a buick grille)

That sonofabitch, he promised me a baby!  Tiger I love you but I hate you!  WHYYYYYY!!!!!

(my voice hurts from all this womantalk all weekend)

Thanks for the public embarrassment Judge Phil!  My mother said it was the most interesting mother's day present she could have wished for.

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

craznoe wrote:

Thanks for the public embarrassment Judge Phil!  My mother said it was the most interesting mother's day present she could have wished for.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2010/05/craptofuturespeedos-800px.jpg
Your public embarrassment was nothing next to what the Crap To The Future team had to endure. They needed car number 88 for their theme, and the team that had already claimed the number demanded that the entire team wear Speedos only during the BS inspection in exchange for giving up the number. Which they did.

Serj wrote:

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha the only thing that woulda made that better is someone shoulda put an escalade grille on the car, lol (or at least a buick grille)

It's hard to see in that video, but the guys did put a totally credible (meaning completely lemony) escalade grill on the supra...

Those guys were awesome!  Loved the dedication and am amazed (AMAZED) that a team got Organizer's Choice TWO RACES IN A ROW!  Legendary.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

A view from the driver's perspective. smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCRWA92vJ80

3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

If you watch the tach when he hit 1st gear, the tach bounced 200 RPM past redline.
Did the motor make it the entire race or go klabammo?

So much win.

OhioMark wrote:

If you watch the tach when he hit 1st gear, the tach bounced 200 RPM past redline.
Did the motor make it the entire race or go klabammo?

klabammo...  She lasted till 3pm Sunday.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmX40iJ-L24

RIP cylinder 3

Judge Phil wrote:
craznoe wrote:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/j … -800px.jpg
Your public embarrassment was nothing next to what the Crap To The Future team had to endure. They needed car number 88 for their theme, and the team that had already claimed the number demanded that the entire team wear Speedos only during the BS inspection in exchange for giving up the number. Which they did.

The huge hunk of love on the far left is the BEST THING EVER!!!  If I wasn't married, I'd have to love on that just on principle.

You, sir, are a hero!

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

"I just blew, I just blew."

TMI dude wink

I misshifted coming out of 5 a couple of times, but it was 3-2 (instead of 3-4) so I was able to catch it by stabbing the clutch and didn't upset the car too much.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

I cut off the last few seconds of the vid for PG audiences.  I'm sitting there, cars passing by, and I say one word:

"Shit."

Makes me laugh every time.

The Bandits theme was epic. You guys kick ass.

Eyesore Jay wrote:

The Bandits theme was epic. You guys kick ass.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that our inspiration came from a team who spent an entire weekend in batman-themed spandex.  Honestly, it was your OC win at the Arse-Freeze last year that made us desire to take it to the next level.