Topic: You want Get Out Of Jail Free cards for CMP? Sure you do!

We've got a penalty in mind that's going to require about 15 to 20 feet of chain. It won't be used to tow anything, so low-strength plastic or lightweight metal chain is fine. Chain must have sufficient link size to permit locking with standard padlock. First team to bring us a suitable piece of chain wins a Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card.

We also need pit transportation. Bikes are fine and we could totally use a couple, but now we've become spoiled by the various unsafe motorized vehicles that teams have loaned us recently. Quad, sand rail, shorty VW bus, whatever you've got. We might kill the engine and/or leave it upside-down and on fire in the pond-full-o-poisonous-snakes, so keep that in mind when loaning us a vehicle. Get Out Of Penalty Box Free cards issued to team that loans us a couple of bikes, and another to a team that loans us a suitably judgely motorized pitmobile.

Re: You want Get Out Of Jail Free cards for CMP? Sure you do!

ugh, i'm not bringing the truck.  otherwise.........

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

soldmystang wrote:

ugh, i'm not bringing the truck.  otherwise.........

YOu could loan them your fork lift

I want to live or die trying.

Someone must have some odd, VW-engined something or other for us.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Sure, you'll have to go to NY to get it, but how cool is this?

http://hooniverse.com/blog/2010/05/13/c … more-18055

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

Don't forget that we need some chain for our new, cruel penalty. Chain gets you a GOOPBF card, too.

I've got you covered for the chain... will find you Friday morning.

William
Team SOB

Hooray for chain! You'll like our latest addition to the Lemons Penal System.

I've got a few mountain bikes I'll bring along for y'all (used intentionally)

Schultz

Winner Porsche Cup CMP Spring 09 (944), Winner class 2 CMP Spring 10 (Audi 100), Organizers Choice CMP Spring 10 (Merc S500), Grassroots Motorsports Most From the Least CMP spring 10 (audi 100), Overall Winner Capitol Offense 2010 (Merc S500), Winner on laps Capitol Offense 2011 (Merc S500), Organizers Choice Capitol Offense 12 (Mercillac).

I have a KIA Scooter Cruiser 800 (push scooter w/handbrakes)...both scoots and cruises.  Maybe you could use it in the chain penalty, It would make a fine paddock transport vehicle also.  Totally green,
only emissions are the operators. GIPBF ?

Or even better, a GOOPF