Re: Lemon of choice for the 2025 season?

eljefe17 wrote:
Tiptoe the rat wrote:

Citroen Xsara...the perfect IOE car!

Its French and its grey Market!

when will these be $500?  let me know, i'll take a couple of them

http://www.gotbroken.com/wp-content/upl … ture-3.jpg

2025!!!!!!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

I'm thinking the Mazdaspeed3/6, the Neon SRT-4, and the Cobalt SS are all going to be high horsepower options with values into the floor.

I bet someone finds a way to get a salvaged Elise in the race before then too.

86 Honda Prelube - Team Inspite: Rabid Hybrid Racing

Don't forget the Charger Hemi cop car...

Team Co-Craptain, Los Cerdos Voladores
Plymouth Neon
Yeah, we're horrible...but we're LEAST Horrible

Lincoln LS V8, Pontiac Solstice, 3rd-gen Neons, Dodge Stratus R/Ts, Fiat 500s, Someone's gonna find a way to run a Grand Prix GXP at least once by then, New Beetles should be a fairly accessible car by then, someone will make a REAL "Camcord" (combine camry + accord; possibly dual engined) and a few people will have a Tacoma "X-runner" of whatever they're called. supposed to have the same handling as the 350z due to some trick cross bracing. I agree with the Charger cop car guess, and we may even have our first Lemons ferrari by then. I know most of the 2+2 GTs can be had for camry prices today, so a theft recovery 456 doesn't seem like too big of a stretch.

Jeff G 78 wrote:
rpone605 wrote:

Only if it's a twin engine quad turbo (per engine) awd dually.

Maybe you could borrow the BMW V12 from Speedycop.  I'm sure he won't use it before then. smile

Is that why it's presently sitting under the hoist, in front of the engineless Thunderbird, waiting to be shoehorned in? Naw, couldn't be. Speedycop only builds IOE cars the week before the race, and doesn't finish them until after the green drops. He's two for two on that. NO WAY he's working on something a month out. big_smile

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Hyundai Genesis, and the sedan's Tau V8 will be the hot "unwise engine swap".

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching