Topic: I think I saw a Lemon!

I think that I spotted a fellow Lemons car on the streets in Dallas off of Lakeland Dr near White Rock Lake about two weeks ago. From the rugged state and the random spray paint, I didn't catch what model the car actually use to be. Just wanted to say hello as my team is based less than a mile from that spot.

This brings me to a thought. Are there any other teams around my area? I know there are a ton of TX teams. If you're close and feel like grilling out and making fun of one another's piece of sh*t racecars. Let me know.

86 Honda Prelube - Team Inspite: Rabid Hybrid Racing

Re: I think I saw a Lemon!

Um .. we did a test drive of our car around the block two Sundays ago ... but were on the other side of the lake. (Behind the Whole Foods)

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

I have a Lemons team with 2 cars and a closely allied team with a third.

I live in M-Streets area off Henderson near Vickery Park

The cars are up in Sanger at Tommy's shop.

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

I live at Lake Highlands and Buckner, but the race cars are off of Peavy just south of Garland road.  We'll be finishing up our T bird tomorrow.  Since you're right down the street you're welcome to come by.

Brian

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Thanks. Brian, I may stop by. I'm sure I'll be going to Autozone just down the street from you tomorrow anyways. Good to know so many teams are close by. . . I was also planning to go up to Eagles Canyon on Sunday for the vintage races to check out the track if any one else is interested in meeting up there. They say that spectators are welcome assuming that weather permits.

86 Honda Prelube - Team Inspite: Rabid Hybrid Racing