Topic: Is Jay still out of the office? Till when?

I remember hearing that Jay was going to be indisposed for a while b/c he was getting married.  When was that / is he back at work yet?

I ask b/c he's responded quickly to previous emails I've sent him, but the one I sent a few weeks ago about getting a residual value has gone unanswered.  If he's out of the office on his honeymoon, or just got back and is still sorting through weeks of backlogged correspondence - no big deal, I can wait, no need to bug him and send a duplicate email.  But if it happened that my email just got overlooked (also no big deal, it happens), I'll send it again.

Re: Is Jay still out of the office? Till when?

He is probably at IKEA or Bed Bath and Beyond....

Shake and Bake
America, birthplace of the missionary position. You're welcome...

I got to know the [cute - don't tell my wife] customer service girl at BB&B by name with all the returns and exchanges after our wedding.

Top Tip to anyone getting married - do NOT register at Target.  Their return policy sucks.  Someone bought us some drinking glasses online from our registry (i.e. bought from Target, and Target shipped them), they arrived broken, and Target would not accept a return/exchange.  After the fact I have heard many similar stories from other people. I shop at Target a lot (somehow their corporation isn't as evil as Wal-Mart's, in my mind), but seriously, avoid their wedding registry like the plague.

Gift cards FTW!

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Jay's out for a little while longer.

Bother Nick.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

6 (edited by Jer 2010-05-18 06:07 PM)

I know at least a few of my friends are going with harbor Freight or Sears gift cards for my upcoming wedding.  Shhh don't tell my fiance!  Boy, will she be surprised at the great gifts!!! big_smile

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Judge Jonny wrote:

Jay's out for a little while longer.

Bother Nick.

well i certainly hope we will be seeing him this weekend.  hell, he might even be in an unusually good mood.  smile

i pity the fool that crosses him after the first "marital disagreement"  period occurs.

our congratulations and condolences Mr. Lamm.  smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Jer wrote:

I know at least a few of my friends are going with harbor Freight or Sears gift cards for my upcoming wedding.  Shhh don't tell my fiance!  Boy, will she be surprised at the great gifts!!! big_smile

Ha-ha, yeah, "surprised"... that's the right word.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Nick's email is bouncing...

I bet there is a few lemon racers that Jay and Nick click that SPAM button!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

I bet there are entire regions of the country

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I'm sure there is

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!