Topic: The Legendary Adventures of Speedycop, and a V12 Thunderbird?

http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=227f … b669168180

Scroll down, and you'll see the Tbird pic with the BMW V12 in front of it. Any bets on if it fits, and if it will run again?

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Re: The Legendary Adventures of Speedycop, and a V12 Thunderbird?

Wow, nice '68 Fury police car!

yup, it'll fit AND run. for how long is anybodys guess....

Judge Phil wrote:

If I can figure out how to fix my headlight switch, you'll be riding in that on June 20th.

Oh, wait. You won't be here, cuz you'll be whipped by then.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)

Speedycop wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:

If I can figure out how to fix my headlight switch, you'll be riding in that on June 20th.

Oh, wait. You won't be here, cuz you'll be whipped by then.

I however, will be there.

I'll start practicing my J-Turns in the morning

Bring it.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I won't be bringing it to the track, Johnny, but you will ride in it in DC. I'll be bringing you a car for a judgemobile though, and let's just say it will be a one-way trip, so do all the J-turns you want. big_smile

I'm hoping to get a spot w/ our T bird close to yours, so we can compare and contrast the 24 year difference.

At some point (maybe at the race)  it too will receive an engine swap

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

That's an awesome article...cant wait to see the t-bird in june!

Pendejo - There is no such thing as a racing budget and if you can't afford to set it on fire and watch it burn while drinking a beer then don't race it.

I tried stabbing the engine. Looks like some firewall, ah, adjustments are in order...