Topic: Last minute drivers?

I'll email Jay and Nick if nobody knows the answer, but I'm guessing someone out there does.

Our team is registered with four drivers.  The race is this weekend.  How much groveling do we need to do to add a fifth?  We've got a guy interested, and I'd love to split expenses 5 ways rather than 4.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

Re: Last minute drivers?

Email away to nick and Jay and bribes!
Its just hard because they got all the info that has to be at track for each driver so explain the story and cross your fngers  Maybe the Judges might use new for example to let him go !!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

I agree with fabtoys... get out the kneepads... we added a last minute mechanic last year and I don't want to tell you what I had to do for fear my family will read this some day.  When our brakes took a crap and this guy had em apart in 3 minutes it was all worth it!

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

I don't think it is a problem.  One of my drivers didn't show up and they allowed me to swap a completely new guy on Saturday morning.  Yours is one step better because you'll be able to pay them a drivers fee and a license fee for the new guy.  I imagine they will like the additional income.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

5th driver fell through for the CMP race, but thanks for the answers!

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/