Re: Texas Judges

I will have the big tires in Eagles Canyon.

Justice...with a smile.

Sajeev Mehta wrote:

Oh, I forgot the name of the team of the folks running the Lincoln Mark VIII, but since that is my daily driver and shall be my chariot to the race...they can really bribe the hell outta me.

So there you have it, your friendly Lemons judge.  I really am looking forward to meeting you all and having a blast!

What year is your Mark VIII?

Any mods?

I have one as a daily driver and as my race car

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

TheHeckler wrote:
Sajeev Mehta wrote:

Oh, I forgot the name of the team of the folks running the Lincoln Mark VIII, but since that is my daily driver and shall be my chariot to the race...they can really bribe the hell outta me.

So there you have it, your friendly Lemons judge.  I really am looking forward to meeting you all and having a blast!

Any mods?

Cool!  You must be the dude I met in Houston. I was the judge with the craptastic Cadillac Limo. You'll see my '95, its got a few bolt-ons, nothing terribly special. 

I'll really be able to tell if you're cheatin' in that Lincoln.  Whether or not I keep my mouth shut remains to be seen. (wink)

Sajeev Mehta wrote:

Cool!  You must be the dude I met in Houston. I was the judge with the craptastic Cadillac Limo. You'll see my '95, its got a few bolt-ons, nothing terribly special. 

I'll really be able to tell if you're cheatin' in that Lincoln.  Whether or not I keep my mouth shut remains to be seen.

When do you ever keep your mouth shut??????
Hey, it looks like we will have a lemon yellow jeep pit vehicle in the other thread.

Justice...with a smile.

Sajeev Mehta wrote:
TheHeckler wrote:
Sajeev Mehta wrote:

Any mods?

I'll really be able to tell if you're cheatin' in that Lincoln.  Whether or not I keep my mouth shut remains to be seen. (wink)

He seems way to nice to be a judge...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Riktor wrote:

They used to date...

Justice...with a smile.

H.K. Phooey wrote:

When do you ever keep your mouth shut??????

Hey, it looks like we will have a lemon yellow jeep pit vehicle in the other thread.

1. I've been friends with Troy for 10 years.  My mouth is no match for his.

2. Oh yeah...so cool.

Riktor wrote:

Are you comparing notes with Jonny? Actually I'm passive-aggressive and fair and balanced...

Sajeev Mehta wrote:
Riktor wrote:

Are you comparing notes with Jonny? Actually I'm passive-aggressive and fair and balanced...

like Fox news...

Justice...with a smile.

Lemonade Time Racing wrote:

If i can find a way to strap my industrial fan to my Sentra daily driver, I will bring it up from Houston.

[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= 32338716 &l=7 dbe6 db9 e6 &id= 202301066[/url]

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

36 (edited by H.K. Phooey 2010-05-29 07:17 AM)

If i can find a way to strap my industrial fan to my Sentra daily driver, I will bring it up from Houston.

[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= 32338716 &l=7 dbe6 db9 e6 &id= 202301066[/url]

wow...

Justice...with a smile.

Ugh.
Try this one:
http://tweetphoto.com/24413642

This is the best I can do to post a pic from the crackberry.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

That is a Lemons fan.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2w3aypd.jpg

Justice...with a smile.

Hmm , that gives me an idea ...

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/12/2010/01/chaparral_2j.jpg

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Plans are coming together.  So who is bring what?

Justice...with a smile.

I'm bringing the speakers/boombox/whatever you want to call it.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Does anyone have a Tom Landry looking hat?  I could really use a few, I can give them back when I am done.

Justice...with a smile.

H.K. Phooey wrote:

Does anyone have a Tom Landry looking hat?  I could really use a few, I can give them back when I am done.

Got one .. in plaid.

YesIFit wrote:
H.K. Phooey wrote:

Got one .. in plaid.

Bring it please....

Justice...with a smile.

You buy a hat like this and they must give you a free bowl of soup...
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x141/rewriter42/Caddyshack0.jpg

Shake and Bake
America, birthplace of the missionary position. You're welcome...

CASH.................IT'S TIME.

Justice...with a smile.

Will the judges be just you and Sajeev? (Got to prepare baksheesh and all)

Don't know if you're still looking for cones.  We have 10 of them setup next to our trailer right now delineating where our spot is.  You are welcome to use them after we arrive Friday about 2 pm.

Team Operation