Re: WAS THERE A PEOPLES CURSE AT CAMDEN

ecugrad wrote:

They really sucked.  They were easy to pass when you figured out what in the hell they were going to do.  If I had seen that, that would have got our vote.  I don't wanna be on track with assholes like that.  If they show up to the next CMP race, I'll turn our ballot in for them before the race starts.

+1

Did they run the beach display over on purpose?  Either way it made me laugh.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

Lemons Alfetta wrote:
RobL wrote:

Jonny and Phil are veterans from Altimont where bumping and grinding were not only tolerated but encouraged.

Wrong on both points. Jonny and Phil were not judges at Altamont. This was before their time. Phil was there but as a Japolnik writer and not a judge. While there was alot of bumping and contact there it was never encouraged and after the third race is when Jay started the no contact rule. Too many people were bringing cars that had nerf bars and were just driving into people to spin them out of the way. Not fun to have a car destroyed in two races from other cars using you as a berm for their cornering.

THE Amp days were bad fun but after every race I bought fenders and hoods I had Hood split in half from those rear tow hooks on the back of Honda's in the middle. LEMON DEMOLITION CRX. is an AMP SURVIVOR

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

It was fun bouncing off the big cars in the corners and pit them on off camber turns in the inner track but we were going 30 MPH not 60 MPH. That diamante is the east version of our westcoast maxima!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Lemons Alfetta wrote:
RobL wrote:

Jonny and Phil are veterans from Altimont where bumping and grinding were not only tolerated but encouraged.

Wrong on both points. Jonny and Phil were not judges at Altamont. This was before their time. Phil was there but as a Japolnik writer and not a judge. While there was alot of bumping and contact there it was never encouraged and after the third race is when Jay started the no contact rule. Too many people were bringing cars that had nerf bars and were just driving into people to spin them out of the way. Not fun to have a car destroyed in two races from other cars using you as a berm for their cornering.

Actually, RIGHT.

I drove the V8olvo at Altamont. So did Phil.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I was pissed off at those guys at first, but after going over and talking to them, I'm gonna defend 3 out of the 4.  I asked them, who was driving from around 12 to 2 pm on saturday, and it turned out to be the same driver that creamed the celica. (The one with the sunglasses on in the picture) This is also the guy who started the first session on Sunday.  I asked him why he was chopping everyone in turns and taking up three lines, he gave a smart ass remark, something like, "I own the turns" and turned around and went back to his business.  I was pissed, but the other three guys were very nice and apologetic.   I told them that was the reason I voted for them to be crushed,  apparently after a nice conversation they had know clue the way he was driving.  There was several times out there that they held a line, and allowed us to pass, it just seemed to be a problem when this jackass was driving.  Also should add, the orange car crashed them out of the race for several hours sunday morning.  They were leading something called the "Camden Cup" (whoever finishes the best out of the local crew.)  There was some major damage to that car, I doubt it will be back, or atleast I wouldn't put any money into that hunk of junk.

Racejunkies wrote:

I was pissed off at those guys at first, but after going over and talking to them, I'm gonna defend 3 out of the 4.  I asked them, who was driving from around 12 to 2 pm on saturday, and it turned out to be the same driver that creamed the celica. (The one with the sunglasses on in the picture) This is also the guy who started the first session on Sunday.  I asked him why he was chopping everyone in turns and taking up three lines, he gave a smart ass remark, something like, "I own the turns" and turned around and went back to his business.  I was pissed, but the other three guys were very nice and apologetic.   I told them that was the reason I voted for them to be crushed,  apparently after a nice conversation they had know clue the way he was driving.  There was several times out there that they held a line, and allowed us to pass, it just seemed to be a problem when this jackass was driving.  Also should add, the orange car crashed them out of the race for several hours sunday morning.  They were leading something called the "Camden Cup" (whoever finishes the best out of the local crew.)  There was some major damage to that car, I doubt it will be back, or atleast I wouldn't put any money into that hunk of junk.

i crewed this particular race so i wasn't out there with them.  the February race i avoided them somehow.

but i can tell you this...... their attitude is shitty.  they were in the penalty box one time that i walked down there and they were ready to go to someone's ass.  anyone's ass.  they are dumb-ass rednecks that give the rest of us dumb-ass rednecks a bad name.

we voted to crush them.

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

33 (edited by DIPSTICK 2010-05-26 05:29 AM)

gsmith2424 wrote:
ecugrad wrote:

They really sucked.  They were easy to pass when you figured out what in the hell they were going to do.  If I had seen that, that would have got our vote.  I don't wanna be on track with assholes like that.  If they show up to the next CMP race, I'll turn our ballot in for them before the race starts.

+1

+eleventy

That guy was a complete ass on the track, I did not have the good fortune to chat with him in the paddock but now I wish I had.  They made it dangerous for all of those trying to actually race.  I say if it was in fact one driver, that he should not be allowed to participate again.  If for some reason he is allowed, I volunteer to lead the full metal jacket "soap in a sock party".

Winner Porsche Cup CMP Spring 09 (944), Winner class 2 CMP Spring 10 (Audi 100), Organizers Choice CMP Spring 10 (Merc S500), Grassroots Motorsports Most From the Least CMP spring 10 (audi 100), Overall Winner Capitol Offense 2010 (Merc S500), Winner on laps Capitol Offense 2011 (Merc S500), Organizers Choice Capitol Offense 12 (Mercillac).

Judge Jonny wrote:

I drove the V8olvo at Altamont. So did Phil.

I recall that every door on that car was not just dented but caved in after the Altamont race you guys ran, haha.

I have to admit, the wild west nature of the AMP events was fun but brutal. Never again will I have the opportunity to "accidentally" PIT-maneuver another car like I did there.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

OK Ladies... I get it .... People HATE the green diamante AND at least one of the driver's who's picture is now available for everyone to see. I understand that trying to take someone out of the race on purpose is irresponsible and dangerous. I also understand that our car was taken out of the race by accident and nobody cried to the judges. I will personally work on getting the green diamante to the CMP track next race strictly for your "crushing" pleasure! BUT.... You don't visit Thailand and complain about their food, so don't bitch about some of the locals in the great state of SOUTH CAROLINA wanting to mix it up with each other at their local track. If you want to cry to your mommas because someone got THEIR paint on YOUR polished turd, maybe you should remember that it's suppose to be a $500 car and your not as good of a driver as you think you are. On another note... I had a great time racing against all of you and congrats to the SUPER TROOPER team!

Caleb187 wrote:

OK Ladies... I get it .... People HATE the green diamante AND at least one of the driver's who's picture is now available for everyone to see. I understand that trying to take someone out of the race on purpose is irresponsible and dangerous. I also understand that our car was taken out of the race by accident and nobody cried to the judges. I will personally work on getting the green diamante to the CMP track next race strictly for your "crushing" pleasure! BUT.... You don't visit Thailand and complain about their food, so don't bitch about some of the locals in the great state of SOUTH CAROLINA wanting to mix it up with each other at their local track. If you want to cry to your mommas because someone got THEIR paint on YOUR polished turd, maybe you should remember that it's suppose to be a $500 car and your not as good of a driver as you think you are. On another note... I had a great time racing against all of you and congrats to the SUPER TROOPER team!

well congratulations son for stepping up and taking responsibility for your actions.  let me be the first to tell you that you sir are a DOUCHEBAG.

CMP is not your personal playground dumbass.  your teams lack of skill is less of a worry to me than your obvious disregard for the safety of everyone around you.  your attitude sucks.

i don't give a shit if you want to mix it up with the locals but why don't you keep that behavior where it belongs?  out on 521 or some shithole bar maybe.  did i mention that i think you are a DOUCHEBAG?  i swear, you give Rednecks a bad name.  dumbass.

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

37 (edited by Caleb187 2010-05-26 04:28 PM)

You're jumping the gun asshole! I didn't take anyone out of the race and I have absolutely NO apologies for MY driving. I was waving people by me who actually had a chance. Keep looking... you've got the wrong driver FAG.

-THE ONE WITH A GREAT ATTITUDE

38 (edited by DaveH 2010-05-26 04:32 PM)

Caleb187 wrote:

There's a reason there are rules on a racetrack.  Understand that we don't give a crap about getting some foreign paint on our cars, and we know that rubbin' is racin'.  Hell, Rob runs around paddock and signs his artwork.  But watching someone in front of you intentionally try to ram another car off the road is not cool.  It's all in good fun until somebody gets seriously hurt or killed.  I'm not sure you understand that what we're doing is dangerous, and intentionally banging around the track makes it even more so.  What if you had caught tires with the Vic and flipped your car through my windshield?  You've already been in one wreck that could have been pretty serious.  Your driver is a menace on the track and one of these days his screwing around is going to end very badly.

Dave Heinig - Schumacher Taxi Service
coROLLa - 2 time loser, RWB MR2 - 5 time loser
The Craptation - IOE WINNER! Lemons South Spring 2010
Crown Vic - Please God Don't Ever Make Me Go Through That Again

DaveH thanks for not referring to me as a "DOUCHEBAG" and yes  I agree. We had serious problems with one of our drivers. There will be serious changes before next race.

Wow... some classy racers down south it seems... or as someone put it earlier in this thread, "The kind of Rednecks who give Rednecks a bad name." smile

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

Agreed. The true definition of redneck is: a glorious absence of sophistication.  And by the sounds of it the team in question does not fit this.

Caleb187 wrote:

You're jumping the gun asshole! I didn't take anyone out of the race and I have absolutely NO apologies for MY driving. I was waving people by me who actually had a chance. Keep looking... you've got the wrong driver FAG.

-THE ONE WITH A GREAT ATTITUDE

One's team reputation is formed by it weakest member.

I want to live or die trying.

Caleb187, I hope the serious changes you are talking about has something to do with the asshole you have on the team.  I would prefer him not to be out there anymore, he has made serious mistakes in the last two races.  You gave him a second chance to straighten up, but with the attitude that he owns the track, it brings the rest of your team down.   It only takes one driver as you can see to ruin your team.  As I mention above, you and your other two drivers were very polite to me and I enjoyed our conversation, along with having the three of you out on the track.  I did see you waive me around once or twice.  thanks again, but get ride of the asshole please so we can all be as safe as possible!!!

Caleb187 wrote:

I also understand that our car was taken out of the race by accident and nobody cried to the judges.

I will personally work on getting the green diamante to the CMP track next race strictly for your "crushing" pleasure!

BUT.... You don't visit Thailand and complain about their food, so don't bitch about some of the locals in the great state of SOUTH CAROLINA wanting to mix it up with each other at their local track.

If you want to cry to your mommas because someone got THEIR paint on YOUR polished turd, maybe you should remember that it's suppose to be a $500 car and your not as good of a driver as you think you are.

On another note... I had a great time racing against all of you and congrats to the SUPER TROOPER team!

seriously, Ya'll gonna call me out as not having the "right driver" after you write some dumbass shit like this?

Caleb, you have a piss poor attitude toward the world in general if you ask me.  if in fact you are feeling like maybe you need to apologize for one of your drivers why in the hell would you puff out your chest and claim i have the wrong guy FAG?

take your lumps like a man, FAG.

you have the reputation issue, not me.

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Let's not forget the entire team cheering their worst driver on as he played demolition derby at 60 MPH.  Oh, yeah-everyone near the track saw it and heard.  For you to cry it is one bad apple doesn't really play.  Sorry.

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Caleb187 wrote:

Wow, just wow...

You know what is really awesome buddy?  Running side-by-side in a tight battle through multiple turns with inches between your cars and *never* touching.
Any no-talent hack can trade paint and call that racing.

Other Sports Beckon....

- shortest Dorifto Dog

Hey Guys,

Lets call this one done.