Topic: TRACKDAY JULY 9 @THUNDERHILL W/ TEAM RACING

HERE IS A LINK http://home.onemain.com/~bonster/schedule.html

There is a few Lemons drivers that are instructors Like Old fart ,Adam Lazur Pandamonium BMW winner of Thill

1 Month before race !Great time to blow a motor.

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Re: TRACKDAY JULY 9 @THUNDERHILL W/ TEAM RACING

Bonni puts on a great event.  I have done many events with her.  Always a good time.  It's on my calander.

We're planning on doing our shake-down (er, shake-loose?) run then as well.  It'd be great to have other LeMon-ites out there!

Chris

I instruct for Bonni, too.

Lots of Lemons cars have shown up at her events.

I really doubt our car will be running then, but if it is... we'll probably get a chance to test out the tow hook.

Another +1 for Bonni's events...I am hoping to make this one too!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

6 (edited by m610 2010-06-14 10:31 PM)

We've made enough progress on our car that I am now pretty certain we can make this event.

If you are new to Lemons, and new to driving on a track, then Bonni's events are for you. You get one-on-one personalized instruction, a personal instructor for the whole day. Several of her instructors are also Lemons drivers.

Also, recently some really interesting cars have been showing up at her events. For example, two replica Fort GT 40s, a replica Shelby Daytona Coupe, a one-of-a-kind, literally, Marcos PX1 (a 1964 Le Mans racer), plus several Ford GTs, and of course the usual assortment of Miatas, WRX's, S2000's, maybe a Mustang or two, one Radical often shows up. Oh, and a 1973 AMC Javelin is signed up for this event.

Link: http://home.onemain.com/~bonster/schedule.html