Topic: Making the pilgrimage... Photo ideas?

After the announcement that the points winner would go to Le Mans next year, I decided that my merry band of idiots don't have a remote chance in a frozen hell to win.  We do very well at making fools out of ourselves, thank you very much.

However, I was inspired to see the super pompous, prissy, women-in-nothing-but-race-suits-half-unzipped, "My Porsche is better than your Lamborghini", 24 Heures du Mans this year.  Any of you other guys/gals heading out there?

I'm going to be wearing my Lemons paraphernalia all weekend, trying to garner as much unwanted attention as possible.  (fine, I'm an attention whore, shoot me)

Any suggestions for photos to be taken?

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Re: Making the pilgrimage... Photo ideas?

craznoe wrote:

women-in-nothing-but-race-suits-half-unzipped

I think you answered your own question - but bonus points if you are standing next to them in Lemons gear in the photo.

3 (edited by doctawife 2010-06-04 07:19 AM)

craznoe wrote:

After the announcement that the points winner would go to Le Mans next year, I decided that my merry band of idiots don't have a remote chance in a frozen hell to win.  We do very well at making fools out of ourselves, thank you very much.

However, I was inspired to see the super pompous, prissy, women-in-nothing-but-race-suits-half-unzipped, "My Porsche is better than your Lamborghini", 24 Heures du Mans this year.  Any of you other guys/gals heading out there?

I'm going to be wearing my Lemons paraphernalia all weekend, trying to garner as much unwanted attention as possible.  (fine, I'm an attention whore, shoot me)

I'll be at the 24 Heures du Mans from Tuesday onward.  We're on Houx Annexe Zone D, row AD, Pitch 30.  Look for the tent pole flying the Texas flag.  Come on by!  We'll be wearing Beermountain gear or TetanusNeon gear most of the time.  See you there.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Awesome!  We're flying out tonight, but won't make it out there till Wednesday.  We'll definitely stop by!

3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Please get shots of any old Citroens you see. There are probably more on the road here in CA than France though. smile

Be sure to send me some photos of you in Lemons gear lowering the property values of Le Mans.

Some well-places Lemons stickers would be a nice way to let LeMans know we love them.

8 (edited by doctawife 2010-06-04 09:26 PM)

Can do.  I just made the husband go get as many stickers as possible despite his protests.  (He wasn't protesting the stickers, just the effort needed to get them.)

He will be wearing his 5x Loser patch at Le Mans.

'Cause he's cool like that.

(I'll have my multi-patch jacket around, buy that doesn't encapsulate Lemons as well as the stickers or the hat.  Sad on me.)

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

doctawife wrote:

Look for the tent pole flying the Texas flag.

Please don't annex France, we don't want that place...

A couple shots from the weekend.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/craznoe/IMG_1854.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/craznoe/IMG_1855.jpg

How much of a pain in the ass has Audi been having trying to cash the check from their place de la toilettes?

very touristy, i like it.

dig it!

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."