Topic: I need photos from the North Dallas Hooptie

I'm moving to Denver Saturday and getting married the weekend after, so no Summit Point judging duties for me. However, I'm still covering the race for Jalopnik, which means I need photos! Teams that want to earn future brownie points (and a possible Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card, if your shots are good enough) with the Lemons Supreme Court should bring their cameras, preferably with big ol' long lenses.

Specifically, I need at least one shot of every car on the track, so's I can do the Top Lemons of Lemons post after the race. Here are some tips:

• Because so many cars blow the hell up in the first few minutes, that means photographers should shoot every car during transponder testing laps and during the first couple laps after the green flag.

• Because so many cars aren't ready when the race starts, photographers should be aware of the cars that are still getting cages built/fixed, engines swapped, etc., and be ready to shoot them when they finally clank onto the track. Cars that aren't ready for the green on Saturday generally blow the hell up within the first several laps, so you'll need to stalk them.

• Quality is more important than quantity to me. I don't have time to sort through several thousand shots, so picking out the best few dozen helps a lot.

• Jalopnik's galleries work best with images that are 1280 pixels wide. If you really want to impress, crop your images and then resize them to 1280px before emailing to me.