1 (edited by bimmerd00d 2010-06-08 01:31 PM)

Topic: Penalty Idea

I noticed a handful of cars battling each other out there at the Dallas Hooptie and ending up making some contact or forcing each other off.  If the odd chance the 2 teams get pulled in together i vote for a Japan Rules Baseball Fight for as long as the judges see fit.  I figure some goofball baseball uniforms with japanese names on the back ... and something else i'll let someone else come up with. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrN3EgJVXg

Serious Business Motorsports
'84 BMW 325e. 
Official...ish BP Raceteam of the North Dallas Hooptie.

Re: Penalty Idea

While reading this thread my mind started to function.

Tug-O-War!:

Opposing teams leave car in park with handbrake pulled.
1st team to move opponents car 10' wins, and the losers are forced to give a full front hug to everyone on winners team while apologizing.

another penalty idea:

The friend maker:
Someone gets black flagged, and blames corner workers.  They immediately have to handhug at least 10 Lemons staff personell and suppy pictures of said handhugs before they can go back on track.

Both of these will provide excellent photographs to laugh at later.

Mike Peters
Former rotary brat pioneer.
3.17.08 Jalopnik Hoon of the day.  #hasbeen
1984 Dodge Rampage, A few SHO engines, a Mustang 8.8, and a lot of hot glue going on now.

mikespeed95 wrote:

The friend maker:
Someone gets black flagged, and blames corner workers.  They immediately have to handhug at least 10 Lemons staff personell and suppy pictures of said handhugs before they can go back on track.

So why are you punishing the Lemons staff?

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

mikespeed95 wrote:

Tug-O-War!:

Opposing teams leave car in park with handbrake pulled.
1st team to move opponents car 10' wins, and the losers are forced to give a full front hug to everyone on winners team while apologizing.

I like this idea.

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic

BoB wrote:
mikespeed95 wrote:

The friend maker:

So why are you punishing the Lemons staff?

Correction, handhug the forum user "BoB"

Mike Peters
1984 Dodge Rampage, A few SHO engines, a Mustang 8.8, and a lot of hot glue going on now.

6 (edited by Spank 2010-06-09 07:26 AM)

With only the sChitroen as the model, draw out the schematics for the hydraulic lines. I'd be happy to have the sChitroen off the track for the couple hours it takes to do it.

[edit: oh shit, they may make this OUR penalty!]

I LOL'ed IRL at Spank's post.  And then I posted about it.  Postcount +1.

Mike Peters

+1