1 (edited by Autoxer 2009-06-20 10:22 AM)

Topic: Scrapes-n-Spins 2, With 15% more Hoonage!

I was told I missed some good stuff during the first edit, so here's the re-edited version of Scrapes-n-Spins. See you at ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA (we hope).

Scott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM44nmwPHy4

Scott "Leadfoot" Miller
"The Autosport Lab Rats"
"The Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys"

Re: Scrapes-n-Spins 2, With 15% more Hoonage!

Bravo on the bonus hoonage

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Lots of "optimistic" moves there.  Good stuff!

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

casadelshawn wrote:

Lemons is a race for optimists, no?!

Scott

Scott "Leadfoot" Miller
"The Autosport Lab Rats"

Autoxer wrote:
casadelshawn wrote:

Lemons is a race for optimists, no?!

Scott

Yes and no.  I can see why the moves were made, it just seems to me that many of the things I see people doing are unsafe.  I'm all for self-hoonage, but getting someone else involved because I'm getting my ya-yas off?  Mmmm, no thanks.  I'd rather blow up in the first lap than break a person.  My $.02.  Probably worth exactly what you paid for it.  big_smile

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

Awesome video.  I broke out laughing and cringing at what was obviously coming at the same time.

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Wow......

That track looks wider then MSR here in Houston. I was amazed at all the spin outs.

1980 Chevy Malibu Classic

The Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys hope to record some serious hoonage at ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA 2009! See you soon.

Scott

Scott "Leadfoot" Miller
"The Autosport Lab Rats"

That track is beautiful.  I gotta get outta Texas more often to race - Reno looks fabulous and NL was awesome.  Then again, I haven't been up to Eagle's yet either...

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

That C-10 was actually really clean. Wonder how much they paid for that easily $2000 truck.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"