Topic: A friend past away -- Alexander Djordjevic

Some of you know him, I did not know him well but at the www.texasmile.com / Texas Mile events he was always very nice to me.  I always say, I like people who are nice for no reason.  He was one of those people in my opinion.
Alexander was a larger than life character and motorsports enthusiast.
On the 26th, he died in a single car accident on a close course race on Highway 341 in Nevada.

http://www.nowbackitup.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/VRAlexander21.jpg
Live life with a smile.

Justice...with a smile.

Re: A friend past away -- Alexander Djordjevic

I think he had a car on PINKS too (someone else driving) that won.  Those open road events in Nevada sound interesting but stuff like this scares the crap out of me.  I'll stick with crappy cars on a track.  Be safe everyone.

That's a shame.  At least he was doing what he loved when it happened.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

A real tragedy, I saw him at multiple Texas Mile events. Just a somber reminder that our hobby can be very dangerous.

Amateur Welder, Professional Grinder

No seriously, what could go wrong?