Topic: Who's racing a Z-car in Thunderhill this August?

Last time at Infineon 3 of the 300zx's pitted next to each other, which I thought was pretty neat because it seems like the Z-cars always need parts or repair help.

Anyways, I'm not sure who's running what this coming race, but it would be neat to gather up all the Nissan Z's close to each other again, maybe it might be asking much but I figured that I'd post it up here and see if I get any responses.

I'm with the purple and yellow striped 300zx, for those wondering.

Leave a message here or shoot me a PM and let's work something out.

Project-Fate Racing - '86 300ZX

Re: Who's racing a Z-car in Thunderhill this August?

Norcal1320.com had the aluminum area51 car go to the website and You Can find them

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

We have a '72 240Z owner on our team, does that count?  And we're bringing a 240SX...dressed up like a Corvette.  Nevermind-you probably don't want to associate with that anyway wink

Import Alloy Racing
The Little Red Poorvette

vizlvr wrote:

We have a '72 240Z owner on our team, does that count?  And we're bringing a 240SX...dressed up like a Corvette.  Nevermind-you probably don't want to associate with that anyway wink

Dressed up like a vette.......umm I know of another team bringing a sorta Z looking car that looks like a vette too?

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:

Dressed up like a vette.......umm I know of another team bringing a sorta Z looking car that looks like a vette too?

Yes, there are 2 pretend 'vettes that I know of expected at THill. Both were also at the TEAM track day earlier this month but we lost our clutch 6 laps into that and the Tinyvette (the Opel GT) lasted all day.  How sad is that (for us-awesome for them!)?  Pics of ours on the blog below

Import Alloy Racing
The Little Red Poorvette

vizlvr wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

Yes, there are 2 pretend 'vettes that I know of expected at THill. Both were also at the TEAM track day earlier this month but we lost our clutch 6 laps into that and the Tinyvette (the Opel GT) lasted all day.  How sad is that (for us-awesome for them!)?  Pics of ours on the blog below

The Opel (Team Tiny Vette) is running fairly well.....and I hope to enjoy a few laps this weekend!!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Well this didn't quite work out... worth a try anyways! See you guys this Friday.

Project-Fate Racing - '86 300ZX