Topic: Judge needs to bum a ride to/from Thunderhill

Any East Bay teams willing to give me a ride from Alameda to Willows Thursday night and then back to Alameda after the race? Such generosity will be remembered when you start rackin' up those black flags...

Re: Judge needs to bum a ride to/from Thunderhill

Weston with the jordache 85 mustang live in Alameda and arebusing my single.trailer to haul there car with there new van.

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

fabtoys wrote:

Weston with the jordache 85 mustang live in Alameda and arebusing my single.trailer to haul there car with there new van.

If you come through with a ride you might avoid the grammar penalty.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

RichVS wrote:
fabtoys wrote:

If you come through with a ride you might avoid the grammar penalty.

Shut up. You try proofreading when bouncing on the beautiful roads of the San Francisco bay area in a 40 k truck.
Here to make you happy! 
Call Weston with the jordache mustang they live in Alameda. They have a van and are using/abusing my trailer for the race.

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Email sent, we could always use more bodies to help spill beer all over Chris' trailer

Huey Newis and the Lose
Don't Start Believin'

I'd offer you a ride in the hot-rod smart-car with accompanying 5th wheel camping trailer, but I know that's beneath your sensibilities.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

"Sparky" Pete wrote:

I'd offer you a ride in the hot-rod smart-car with accompanying 5th wheel camping trailer, but I know that's beneath your sensibilities.

Oh! and your Perfect? Your just looking for someone with tire repair experience so you won't have to get out of the air conditioned car  when the tire goes flat on your trailer, and you know it will.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

Team StimPack can offer you a ride Thurs/Sun from Alameda.  We'll be picking up one of our drivers on Park St.  Email if interested.

Bender/StickFigureRacing wrote:
"Sparky" Pete wrote:

Oh! and your Perfect? Your just looking for someone with tire repair experience so you won't have to get out of the air conditioned car  when the tire goes flat on your trailer, and you know it will.

Tire repair? I've given up on that. I'll need someone on roller skates to hold it up.

There's bacon in it for ya...

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

OverStimulated wrote:

Team StimPack can offer you a ride Thurs/Sun from Alameda.  We'll be picking up one of our drivers on Park St.  Email if interested.

I'll be staying on Park St, so that might work out.

Judge Phil wrote:
OverStimulated wrote:

I gotta ask.....way out in the "back 40" at Thunderhill I did see a Crown Vic that looked VERY similar to yours?  Is it the same "whip?"

I am heading up to Thunderhill Thursday afternoon-ish...but my "ride" is hardly Lemons worthy....  In true Lemons fashion I'm sure a little bakeesh passed towards the team would convince me to pick you up? 

Let me know at icemang17@aol.com  as long as you don't mind sporting an M3.....& I might be convinced to lend you another car I have up there as a "judgemobile"....we'll see

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Judge Phil wrote:
OverStimulated wrote:

OK.  We're picking him up between 6:30 and 7:00 Thursday.  Contact me at bill at bill gigi dot com.