Topic: I am bringing 100 lbs of avocados and 200 lbs of Lemons to THUNDERHILL

From car #84 (Barbarian Motor Works - Panzer Tank)

Have quite a bit of excess here at the farm but not quite enough to wholesale. So I though rather than try to find local people to give away/sell to I would bring it to the race and we can make guacamole and lemonade. Judges, you might remember a while back we tried to bribe our way out of the penalty box by giving you a huge bag of avocados. Unfortunately that did not work and you took the avocados anyway! Meh, you can still grab some, or we will bring some through tech. smile

GUACAMOLE: The avocados are/will be all ripe and ready to eat this weekend. Add guacamole ingredients to your list of crap to bring this weekend (minus the avos of course) and stop by and grab a few. If I notice you send every member of your team separately to snag all the fruit, we WILL punt you off the track in turn 5! Heh, j/k, but please take only what you need as there will likely not be enough to go around.

LEMONADE: Pretty much everywhere, it's going to be HOT! If a few people will volunteer to bring large amounts of drinking water, sugar, ice, and cups, that would be awesome! Maybe even a wife and a couple kids to mix and serve while we're all doin' our racing thing? There will be avocados saved for you. Please check-in in this thread so we know what we're short on. There is a WalMart nearby you can go to before showing up. I will have a 5 gallon "gatorade" container for us to mix the lemonade in, as well as all the tools necessary for squeezing and mixing.

Oh and just in case you were thinking it, no, we are NOT doing all of this in hopes of bringing a cheater car and avoiding the curse!

Barbarian Motor Works
-#88 '86 325e Team Charity Case *RIP*
-#88 '89 325is Baby Blue Babyz *re-themed*
-#84 '89 325is Panzer Tank *CURRENT*

Re: I am bringing 100 lbs of avocados and 200 lbs of Lemons to THUNDERHILL

Wow!! Awesome.

Thanks.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Very cool!  Thanks!

To add to your food supplies, we'll be bringing a couple of hundred ears of corn to cook and give away.  We haven't bought it yet though, so if you have corn on your farm contact me!

4 (edited by TeamDFL 2010-08-03 06:01 PM)

SQ Bimmer wrote:

Oh and just in case you were thinking it, no, we are NOT doing all of this in hopes of bringing a cheater car and avoiding the curse!

Your 6 cyl E30s are all cheater cars.  [/Judge Jonny]

http://www.ducttapemotorsports.com/
http://www.teamdfl.com
"I can see it now, a pile of nickels and all the glory of being a real race car driver."
Prepping the Red wReck for the 24 Hours of Lemons

Any volunteers for a 10 lb bag of sugar and some water? Anyone? Ehh, I'll pick that stuff up at WalMart. smile

Barbarian Motor Works
-#88 '86 325e Team Charity Case *RIP*
-#88 '89 325is Baby Blue Babyz *re-themed*
-#84 '89 325is Panzer Tank *CURRENT*