Topic: Anyone got a Judgemobile for the Arse Sweat?

The Lemons Supreme Court has been offered the use of Icemang's 928 Estate, but we're sort of hoping we might get a Judgemobile that doesn't have a roll cage to climb over. Anyone got something for us? Get Out Of Penalty Box Free cards just a-waitin' to hand out!

Judgemobile requirements:
1. Must have some source of 12 volts for Ghost Ride The Whip Boombox.
2. Must run, after a fashion.
3. Owner must accept scrape marks on roof or trunk from Ghost Ride The Whip Boombox.
4. Owner must accept possible total destruction of vehicle (hasn't happened yet, but ya never know).

Re: Anyone got a Judgemobile for the Arse Sweat?

Climbing over the cage and into the race seat isn't exactly easy..but the 928 is quite roomy as far as race cars go...that plus "only" a double nascar bar makes it a bit easier..... 

Don't know how much I like the "total destruction" aspect of the "use".....  While I am not opposed to gratitious burn outs performed by the judicary....I have a personal aversion to crushers :>)

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Judge Phil wrote:

3. Owner must accept scrape marks on roof or trunk from Ghost Ride The Whip Boombox.
4. Owner must accept possible total destruction of vehicle (hasn't happened yet, but ya never know).

(decides donating wife's smart car while she's on a cruise out of the country would *probably* result in a long cold winter)

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

"Sparky" Pete wrote:

(decides donating wife's smart car while she's on a cruise out of the country would *probably* result in a long cold winter)

It'll buff out. Besides, you'll have plenty of time before she gets back.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

We will do our best to avoid destroying the Judgemobile.

Hoonatic Racing wrote:
"Sparky" Pete wrote:

It'll buff out. Besides, you'll have plenty of time before she gets back.

But think of the total awesomeness of it all, especially if it's pulling the "wagon"!

Team photographer and "sure I'll drive" hanger-on: more races than I ever imagined... MRolla/FX32/Mormon Meteor IV
http://www.facebook.com/StickFigureRacing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkiel/coll … 604631509/
http://www.jkiel.com/

Well, I've totally blown my 12 noon departure time anyways... Crap.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

It appears that (Death Cab V8 Volvo) team captain Dave is going to loan us the Cadillac-powered '27 Model T roadster for Judgemobile use. Hooray!