Topic: Roll cage help in Houston please!

Guys,

Does anybody know of welding and roll cage fitting experts in Houston please.....we are almost ready but the so called Ready to Go cage arrived in 17 sections of tubulars so we need some help please!

The car is in the Katy area of West Houston but we would drag to where ever we can source some help!

Thanks

Mark
Pulp Friction

Is it because I is an E30 owner???

Re: Roll cage help in Houston please!

You should email sergio, troy, and/or zachreligous. All of them are Lemons vets based in the Houston area and should have some good suggestions.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Markdas wrote:

Guys,

Does anybody know of welding and roll cage fitting experts in Houston please.....we are almost ready but the so called Ready to Go cage arrived in 17 sections of tubulars so we need some help please!

The car is in the Katy area of West Houston but we would drag to where ever we can source some help!

Thanks

Mark
Pulp Friction

Is it a pre-bent cage? What exactly do you need done?

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Here are a few people/shops who can help you:

Gas Head Motorworks (GHM)
1140 Lumpkin Road     (I-10 & Beltway 8)
Houston, TX 77043
http://www.gasheadmotorworks.com/
(713) 461-7575

Apex Vinyl (They do more than vinyl and run a few cars in Lemons)
http://www.apexvinyltx.com/
apexvinyl@gmail.com

Bumbera's Performance Associates
630 Highway 6 South
Houston, Texas 77079
http://www.bumberas.com/contact-us.html
281-493-9300 Phone

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Thanks guys appreciate it....the cage has the large hoop the will sit acroos each B piller, behind the driver and a second hoop the forms the roof part of the cage.  We have two 45 degree bent sections for the front A piller areas.  Then its a load of straight sections, one end has been nothced for welding to another tubular, all with one end square cut which needs trimming and notching......
Then weld weld weld....we are more than happy to get stuck in and help but need some skills and equipment!
I'll contact the suggested places
Thanks again
Mark

We have a JD2 tube bender and dies at our shop in Pinehurst, so if you need to make any bends you are welcome to come by and use it.
regards
Paul

Guys many thanks for all your replies and offers of help!  Thankfully another equally helpful chap from Hoonatics has agreed to rescue is right now......that doesn't mean we won't still need your help...but for now, its under control!

Thanks again to you all!!!

Mark
Pulp Friction 333