Topic: Roll Cage help in N.E Texas

Okay, the guy we were going to borrow a tubing bender from flaked out on us. Is anyone nearish to Longview Texas that would allow us to bend some tube on your bender? You would be compensated in cash or beer!? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Rednektified Racing - Team Captain
#101 Moby Slick
2010: Yee-Haw "Most horrible yank tank" (DNF)

Re: Roll Cage help in N.E Texas

Ok, can anyone recommend a good shop to go to have tubing bent for our cage? Cities near by are Shreveport LA, Tyler TX, and Dallas TX (about a 2 hr drive). Thanks for any help!

#101 Moby Slick

Plenty of places in/around Dallas ... Lemco Motorsports, Precision Racecraft, etc...

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Try Baertrax Offroad in Dallas.
Russ has done 4 Lemons cages now. He does beautiful welds and his custom cages fit so tight, they almost don't need to be welded in.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

I talked to T-Money today. He should be at the shop Saturday so we can whip up some bent tubing for him. Thanks to all the Lemons racers for the referrals. We'll see you in Houston! Lemco Motorsports

Matt Lemons

Matt at lemco was a life saver. A++ would buy again!

#101 Moby Slick