Re: Please explain to me how to cheat.

It only got up to 140*C (BTW, what's that in Fahrenheit?)

((9/5)*C)+32 = 284F

Plain Jane '86 BMW 535i - Current
RIP People's Elbowed Protege - 2010

And bring some cool baksheesh

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

jimeditorial wrote:
OMGuar wrote:
jimeditorial wrote:

Max Balchowsky, I think. A close friend of mine raced against him a few times back in the day. As I recall, he had WW2 surplus Japanese army helmets welded  into front brake scoops. Probably the original LeMon...

Thank you, You're right it was Max Balchowsky.
  MY local guy was named Jack Baker.. he raced my "D" type Jag and he was exactly the same. That or the Echidna team here in Minnesota who took a fiberglas Devin body and slapped it on a narrowed and shortened 56 Chevy Chassis and made 3 of them..
Something to do to keep busy during our long cold winters..
TOO bad SCCA got away from that. I guess the appeal of a restrictive club was greater than the fun creative people can bring to a club..

Mine was Jack Barton. His specials evolved into a tube frame A-H 3000 with a modified 327 running through a Jim Hall transmission (a la 2J) to the rear wheels. Bought the trans off the back of Hall's truck at Mosport I think. All I have left is the Nardi wheel, the pith helmet and WW2 pilot's goggles. Tires were slicks retreads on Michelin casings at first, later Goodyear blue streak specials. Drove it to the track. Great days!

Too bad SCCA Got away from that sort of appeal. I'm glad Lemons came up with it'sreplacement..