Topic: Houston / Cypress Lemons drivers

I went into Advanced Auto on Jones Rd near the corner of Cypress-North Houston last night to get some last minute supplies. The clerk asked what race I was running. I told him "The 24 Hours of Lemons". Most people say "what's that" but he said "Oh, I know that. We have a couple of guys that come in here that are racing that." He asked about my car and I told him all. I asked what cars the other guys had he said, "They keep it a secret. All they say is 'I'm gonna win".
Well, I know Sergio does not shop all the way out here, so clearly these other drivers are delusional or full of it.

So, fess up! Who is the braggard in the North West Houston area?

Seriously, if I had known there were Lemons nuts in my own backyard, I would have helped.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Re: Houston / Cypress Lemons drivers

Hey, I live by West and Jackrabbit. I don't go to Advanced, mostly get stuff thru work.

sergio wrote:

Hey, I live by West and Jackrabbit. I don't go to Advanced, mostly get stuff thru work.

I live at W Little York & Highway 6
My car is at Jones & Cypress-N Houston

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

I am  with Team Car-B-Q, we were at MSR Houston (our first), we were driving the gold/brown turbo 300zx with flames, number 555. I gave you our spare tech sheet late Friday.
I moved to Cypress in July, but I've never been to that Advanced Auto, and the car was built in Austin, where everyone else lives. 

Brian

bmk wrote:

I am  with Team Car-B-Q, we were at MSR Houston (our first), we were driving the gold/brown turbo 300zx with flames, number 555. I gave you our spare tech sheet late Friday.
I moved to Cypress in July, but I've never been to that Advanced Auto, and the car was built in Austin, where everyone else lives. 

Brian

Thanks for the tech sheet. Couldn't have failed without you!

If you ever need a hand, let me know. I'm not the best mechanic, but I am inventive with spare parts.

My brother lives by you but I don't recall that he did any auto parts shopping for us.  This was his first Lemons.   I live in La Porte so I know it wasn't me.

Pucker Factor Racing #85 '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R (no, not a ex-SE-R Cup car)