Topic: Fueling @ Kershaw?

Where is the Fueling done ?

thankx,
eugene

2 (edited by st_rage 2010-09-14 09:36 AM)

Re: Fueling @ Kershaw?

Variable.  At the first race it was fuel in the hot pits in full gear or in the paddock without any restrictions.  The next race it was fuel only in the hot pits or at the fuel pump.  More recently it's been allowed in the hot pits or the paddock but in full gear in either case.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

What he said, and I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it yet again.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

only at the gas station in front of the track

eljefe17 wrote:

only at the gas station in front of the track

actually, i heard all teams from NY, NJ and other points Nerthern have to fuel outside the track at the  kwiki-mart.  call it a commuter tax.  smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

^^ Agreed.   And if you cannot name that "what the heck is playing on the sound system" tune, the gas is more expensive, the credit card machine breaks down, and the clerk pays your change back in pennies.

(Actually, the guy there is pretty cool.  He has been running the store every time we have gone to fill up.)

#508 Team SOB
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

We'll be doing the Fueling Safety Snitch Squad penalty early and often at CMP. That's the one in which miscreants are required to go out and bust someone for unsafe fueling. It's never taken more than 5 minutes to make a bust.

Visors down! Fire extinguisher ready to go! No barbecuing right next to the fueling (yes, we saw that one at MSR).