1 (edited by djqd36 2010-09-21 06:44 PM)

Topic: Any teams need a driver for the race at Autobahn?

We recently finished the Used Car race at Nelson's Ledges and had a great time.  The "racing bug" bit hard in the days following the race, so we quickly scrambled to see what races we could hit before the end of season.  Turns out we've already missed the registration deadlines for all the races within reach.

So, I'm throwing this post out to see if there are any teams in need of a driver for the upcoming event at Autobahn.  I'll spare all of you from listening to me blow my own horn in regards to driving ability.  I have done the Lemons race at Gingerman earlier this year, as well as the Used Car race mentioned earlier with the car/team that I'm co-owners in.  (We have the Nissan M3-R, aka Chump Ganassti)  In addition to Lemons, I have quite a bit of previous experience, and just completed a weekend with NASA at Autobahn so I'm familiar with the track.

I'm located in south Cincinnati and more than willing to come help wrench if your within reasonable driving distance.  If for some reason you’re in need of two drivers, another guy from my team may be interested as well.  Obviously since I've done this a few times I realize this crap isn't free, so just let me know what kind of monetary contributions you'll need.  I should also mention that I'd be up for the Gingerman race, but I'm assuming that most teams have their lineups figured by now...

Let me know what ya got!

Thanks

2 (edited by Serj 2010-09-21 08:02 PM)

Re: Any teams need a driver for the race at Autobahn?

heya!

I actually drove for Focke Ewe @ the UCR event, so we got to see plenty of your pit action. I may have some openings available. Just as long as you tell me you wern't the one driving through the tire wall wink

You don't mind driving a dragonboat, do ya?

-Track Pillagerz!

Late registration is okay if there's room. You might try applying for those races anyway...

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Serj: I have sent you an email.

Thanks for the tip Speedycop, I'll give the guys at DriversDoor a call.

djqd36 wrote:

Serj: I have sent you an email.

Thanks for the tip Speedycop, I'll give the guys at DriversDoor a call.

sorry djqd36 I haven't seen any emails from you yet. get the right address? I've sent 2 to your gmail account.

*bump* 

half my team is In Cincinnati man. we're Lemons veterans. try giving us another poke!

Serajadeyn@hotmail.com