Topic: Two races at Infineon? Awesome.

I can't believe they're letting us in that place twice....

Great track, great for spectators, hopefully no rollovers/fires/broken necks this time.

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Re: Two races at Infineon? Awesome.

15 minutes from home...

Filthy will enter twice!

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Yeah, I'm pretty jazzed about that too.  And at the same time bummed that R-F and T-hill are adjacent to my daughters' birthdays, as they were last year and this year, respectively.  I guess I just need to convince them that their parties should be at the track.

That was the most fun race, ever.  Corner workers were into it with costumes and themed corners (was their own idea).  Great venue for spectators, great venue for drivers, great track support.  Great, great, great.

"Chief Idiot" - Italian Stallions Rotary X1/9
Class Win (Bad) / IOE Win (Guzzi Fiat 600) / We Got Screwed / GRM Most from Least

Infineon also has real bathrooms and a huge covered area for the Penalty Box.

and a built in alarm clock!

baaa

baaa

baaa

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Who knows maybe Jay will run two different configurations too.  I agree, it is a great track

LTDScott wrote:

and a built in alarm clock!

baaa

baaa

baaa

That was hilarious.  At first I thought it was some fellow competitors not feeling so well from a night of engine swaps and beer.

cmice wrote:

That was the most fun race, ever.  Corner workers were into it with costumes and themed corners (was their own idea).  Great venue for spectators, great venue for drivers, great track support.  Great, great, great.

+1 elebenty times!

Team photographer and "sure I'll drive" hanger-on: more races than I ever imagined... MRolla/FX32/Mormon Meteor IV
http://www.facebook.com/StickFigureRacing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkiel/coll … 604631509/
http://www.jkiel.com/

Except for a pit in/out that's totally not designed for it - I vote run one CW and the other CCW

The corner workers were great & also called a fair race too!!!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

We met our goal @ Inffff I can't do it, Sears Point. We did finnish the race . Next we would like to do it with out hitting the wall and perhaps with all the gears in the trans. I know second and fourth are so over rated, it's just a bit more fun when you can use them all.