Topic: Never Say Die was awesome.

The event was top notch and I had the dubious honor of getting on Dave Morrow's team to drive the Grand Prix.  All I can say is, that man knows how to build a race car.  It was amazing in the dry but I was first out on Saturday driving a track I've never been on in a car I've never driven so I apologize to everyone who had to negotiate around my tail wagging in the wet.
Thanks to everyone for stopping by our pit to have some chili and the Kansas City beer I brought to share.
The highpoint of my weekend was during my stint on Sunday when I was chasing Rob in the Hot Rod Lincoln.  We stayed together for 12 laps and a few times I was a few feet off os his back bumper.  I figured we had the two l loudest cars there next to Bucksnort's E30 (awesome car BTW) and running nose to tail down the front straight would give the spectators a show.
A huge apology goes out to the Punisher Caprice for crowding you, unknowingly, into the dirt.  Saw you in my rearview before it was too late.

Hope to see all of the guys from Byte Marks get the Merc Tracer to Omaha next year and we'll have an all Mercury Paddock space.  Cheers to the Low Brau Porsche team for chasing down enough demons to put some serious laps on the 914.  Met a lot of great folks, most of all, Dave, Josh, Justin, and Leah, my intrepid teammates for the weekend.

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound and I'll see you in '11

Greg
Team Skid Steer
Bullitt Bobcat 2.0
Fox Cougar Sedan